You Have Learned ASP, Now What?
This tutorial has taught you how to add server-side scripts to your web site, to make your web site dynamic and interactive.
You have learned how to:
- Dynamically change the content in a web page
- Add new content to a web page
- Respond to data submitted from HTML forms
- Access data in files and return the results to a browser
- Customize a web page to make it more useful for individual users
- Access data in any databases
- Display database data on a web site
- Change database data from a web site
To learn more about ASP, take a closer look at all our ASP examples.
Now You Know ASP, What's Next?
The next step is to learn SQL.
SQL is a standard computer language for accessing and manipulating database systems.
SQL statements are used to retrieve and update data in a database. SQL works with database programs like MS Access, DB2, Informix, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, and other database systems.
If you want to learn more about SQL, please visit our SQL tutorial.
W3Schools' Online Certification
The perfect solution for professionals who need to balance work, family, and career building.
More than 10 000 certificates already issued!
The HTML Certificate documents your knowledge of HTML.
The HTML5 Certificate documents your knowledge of advanced HTML5.
The CSS Certificate documents your knowledge of advanced CSS.
The jQuery Certificate documents your knowledge of jQuery.
The PHP Certificate documents your knowledge of PHP and SQL (MySQL).
The XML Certificate documents your knowledge of XML, XML DOM and XSLT.
The ASP Certificate documents your knowledge of ASP, SQL, and ADO.
Thank You For Helping Us!
Your message has been sent to W3Schools.