Audio audioTracks Property
Get the number of available audio tracks:
var x = document.getElementById("myAudio").audioTracks.length;
Try it yourself »
Definition and Usage
The audioTracks property returns a AudioTrackList object.
The AudioTrackList object represents the available audio tracks for the
Each available audio track is represented by an AudioTrack Object.
The audioTracks property is not supported in any major browser.
||Represents the available audio tracks for the audio.
- audioTracks.length - get the number of audio tracks available
- audioTracks.getTrackById(id) - get AudioTrack object by id
- audioTracks[index] - get AudioTrack object by index
Note: The first available AudioTrack object is index 0
||Represents an audio track.
AudioTrack Object Properties:
- id - get the id of the audio track
- kind - get the type of the audio track (can be: "alternative",
"description", "main", "translation", "commentary", or "" (empty
- label - get the label of the audio track
- language - get the language of the audio track
- enabled - get or set if the track is active (true|false)