SVG Filters are used to add special effects to SVG graphics.
In this tutorial, we will only demonstrate a touch of the effects that are possible. However, after demonstrating the basics, you should be able to apply effects you have learned elsewhere. The point here is to give you an idea of what can be done with SVG, not to repeat the entire specification.
The available filters in SVG are:
- feBlend - filter for combining images
- feColorMatrix - filter for color transforms
- feOffset - filter for drop shadows
- feDistantLight - filter for lighting
- fePointLight - filter for lighting
- feSpotLight - filter for lighting
|In addition, you can use multiple filters on each SVG element!|
Thank You For Helping Us!
Your message has been sent to W3Schools.