AWS Serverless Web Applications and Mobile Apps
Serverless Web Applications and Mobile Apps
The pattern that opened the serverless web application architecture module is:
- API Gateway that handles HTTP requests
- Lambda that handles the application layer
- DynamoDB that handles the database
Asynchronous connections should be used when possible.
Some of the best practices are:
- Use managed services when possible
- Don’t just port your code
- Keep up with the serverless applications growth
- Utilize Step Functions for stateful control
- Keep events in AWS services
- Verify all service limits
Serverless Web Applications and Mobile Apps Video
W3schools.com collaborates with Amazon Web Services to deliver digital training content to our students.
Authentication is required for web application access.
Amazon Cognito may be used for sign-up and login.
You can create an S3 bucket to store website assets.
You can use CloudFront distribution to offer those assets to users globally.
Remember that users want real-time data and feature-rich applications.
They also want offline and slow-connection capabilities implemented in the application.
Data should be synced across different devices.
You must support both transactional and query data.
It is recommended to utilize AWS AppSync to connect apps to a variety of backend services.