ChatGPT-3.5 Cover Letter
Using ChatGPT-3.5 to Write a Cover Letter
You can use ChatGPT as a career coach and personal writer.
ChatGPT can add a cover letter to your resume for the specific job you are looking for.
This page is a supplement to the previous chapter: Using ChatGPT-3.5 to Write a Resume.
Gather Your Information
To start, you must have all the important information available.
Things like contact information, education, work experience, skills, and other notable achievements.
These are similar to what you would gather for a resume. In addition, you should add why you are interested in the specific job and why you are a good match.
Example: Genevieve Lavorre, applying for as a teacher for the Royal College of Art London
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 555-9696
- Education: Master of Arts from University of Nico, ND - 2010-2014
- Work experience: Head promoter of the Traveller 2020 - Present, Head of Design for Traveller Con 2022
- Skills: Expert negotiator, physically active, discerning palate
- Notable achievements: Portfolio: lavorre.example.com , Group Exhibition, Saving the art world 2021.
- Why this job: Deep ties to the artistic community of London
- Why am I suited: Extensive knowledge of the school
Ask ChatGPT to Write your Cover Letter
With the following prompt:
A response from ChatGPT-3.5 could be:
Now, you can check details and change where needed.