W3Schools SQL Bootcamp
What You Will Learn
- How to write scripts for automating tasks.
- How to create and serve web applications.
- How to write programs for mathematical and scientific computing.
- How to use object-oriented programming and third-party libraries.
- How to build secure and reliable applications.
- How to store, change and retrieve data in databases with SQL.
- How to use SQL in: MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Postgres, and other database systems.
- How NumPy can be used for arrays in statistics and math.
- How Pandas can be used for data analysis.
- How to use R for managing different types of data.
- How to use R for statistical data analysis.
- How to use R to visualize data with plots and diagrams.
Self-paced Data Analytics Program
Start learning Data Analytics with the W3Schools program and lay the foundations of your programming skills. This program is a great foundation for you that wants to get started with Data Analytics. It covers Python, SQL, NumPy, Pandas, R, and Data Science.
Python is a popular object oriented programming language.
SQL is a standard language for storing, manipulating and retrieving data in databases.
NumPy is a Python library for using arrays in statistics and math.
Pandas is a Python library for data analysis.
R is a language for statistical computing and graphics. It provides an environment for data manipulation, calculation and visualization.
This is a structured and interactive version of the w3schools Python, SQL, NumPy, Pandas, R, and Data Science Tutorial together with the w3schools certification.
The program is a set of self-paced courses with text based modules, practical interactive examples and exercises to check your understanding as you progress. Complete the modules and the final certification exams to get the w3schools certification.
What You Get
- Certified Python Developer
- Certified SQL Developer
- Numpy Fundamentals
- Pandas Fundamentals
- R Fundamentals
- Data Science Fundamentals
- Certified Data Analyst
The Certified Data Analyst certification is granted when all the above certifications are obtained!
Certificate of Completion
You get sharable certificates that can be added to your CV, Resume or LinkedIn.
Three Reasons to Join the Program
1. Bite-sized learning
The training content is built to be easy to understand.
2. Increase your employability
Document your skills and knowledge with acknowledged certifications.
3. Save time and money
No deadlines. Study at your own pace.
How it Works
Step 1. Course enrollment
Enroll by paying the enrollment fee and gain access to the course and final exam. There is no deadline to take the exam. All questions in the exam are based on W3Schools content.
Step 2. Complete the course learning modules
The courses are self-paced with text based modules, practical interactive examples and exercises to check your understanding as you progress. Complete the learning modules to unlock the final exam.
Step 3. Take the exams
The exams are taken at the end of each course after finishing the course learning modules. Immediately after completing the exam, you will be informed of your score and of your pass/fail status. You will get three attempts to pass each exam. You can use the new attempts to improve your score. The best result of the attempts will count.
Step 4: Become certified
Pass the exams and get your certifications and your Certified Developer titles! Each certificate gets a unique link that can be shared with others. Validate your certificates with a link or a QR code.