In this mini bootcamp, you will learn how to use Python, which is one of the most powerful languages in the world of Data Science. The bootcamp covers important Python and Data Science libraries like Pandas, NumPy and SciPy, which you need to know to analyze and manipulate data. You will also be working through a Python application project.
You will learn Python for Data Science, Pandas, and NumPy over a 3 weeks period, with a live instructor and an interactive learning cohort.
You Will Learn
- Use Python for Data Science including cleaning, preparing and transforming data.
- Data visualisation with Matplotlib/ Seaborn
- Statistical analysis with Scipy
- Extensive use of the NumPy library
- Extensive use of the Pandas library
- Working with database connectors
- Working through an example python application project