Artificial Intelligence has changed the science of image processing, computer vision, and natural language applications.
Most AI applications these days use R or Python.
- JS is better known. All developers can use it.
- Security is built in. JS cannot access your files.
- JS is faster than Python.
- Modern JS compiles into machine code.
- Modern JS can use hardware acceleration.
WebGL can run on both integrated and stanalone graphic cards in any PC.
WebGL brings 3D graphics to the web browser. Major browser vendors Apple (Safari), Google (Chrome), Microsoft (Edge), and Mozilla (Firefox) are members of the WebGL Working Group.
WebGL 1.0 was released in March 2011.
WebGL 2.0 was released in January 2017.