AWS Support Plans
AWS Cloud Support Plans
AWS offers four different support plans.
AWS Support Plans Video
W3schools.com collaborates with Amazon Web Services to deliver digital training content to our students.
Basic is the default support option.
Basic support is free.
It grants access to whitepapers, documentation, and support communities.
There are limitations for what you can contact AWS for.
You need to pay to access a higher level of support than basic.
The alternatives are:
- Developer: lowest cost
- Business: cost in the middle
- Enterprise: highest cost
The alternatives cover different needs.
All plans have a monthly price.
Read here to compare support plans: Compare AWS Support Plans
Access to everything in Basic plus:
- Best practice guidance
- Client-side diagnostic tools
- Building-block architecture support on how to use AWS services together
Everything in Basic and Developer plus:
- Use-case guidance
- All TrustedAdvisor checks
- Limited support for third-party software
Everything in Basic, Developer, and Business plus:
- Application architecture guidance
- A short project to assess and guide your company on architecture and scale
- Technical account manager
Technical Account Manager (TAM)
The Enterprise Plan includes access to a Technical Account Manager.
The TAM is the primary point of contact.
She helps you with design, architecture, and how to grow with AWS.
The TAM has access to expertise in all AWS services.
Read more about Support Plans at: AWS Support Plans Product Page