What You Will Learn
- How to use the latest HTML 5 standard to create your own Website.
- How to format text, add graphics, create links, input forms, frames and tables, etc.
- How to save it all in a text file that any browser can read and display.
- How to control the style and layout of multiple web pages all at once.
- How to change the appearance and layout of all the pages in a Web site.
- How to program the behavior of web pages.
- How to change the content and style of web pages.
HTML is the standard markup language for Web pages. With HTML you can create your own Website.
CSS is the language we use to style an HTML document. CSS describes how HTML elements should be displayed.
The program is a set of self-paced courses with text based modules, practical interactive examples and exercises to check your understanding as you progress. Complete the modules and the final certification exams to get the w3schools certification.
What You Get
- Certified HTML Developer
- Certified CSS Developer
- Certified Front End Developer
Certificate of Completion
You get sharable certificates that can be added to your CV, Resume or LinkedIn.
Three Reasons to Join the Program
1. Bite-sized learning
The training content is built to be easy to understand.
2. Increase your employability
Document your skills and knowledge with acknowledged certifications.
3. Save time and money
No deadlines. Study at your own pace.
How it Works
Step 1. Course enrollment
Enroll by paying the enrollment fee and gain access to the course and final exam. There is no deadline to take the exam. All questions in the exam are based on W3Schools content.
Step 2. Complete the course learning modules
The courses are self-paced with text based modules, practical interactive examples and exercises to check your understanding as you progress. Complete the learning modules to unlock the final exam.
Step 3. Take the exams
The exams are taken at the end of each course after finishing the course learning modules. Immediately after completing the exam, you will be informed of your score and of your pass/fail status. You will get three attempts to pass each exam. You can use the new attempts to improve your score. The best result of the attempts will count.
Step 4: Become certified
Pass the exams and get your certifications and your Certified Developer titles! Each certificate gets a unique link that can be shared with others. Validate your certificates with a link or a QR code.